Warranty and Returns
SKI KEY LOCK WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
SKI KEY LOCKS are covered by a ” Life Time Warranty” and will be repaired or replaced should it ever fail to operate properly. As with any lock it is important to occasionally lubricate the lock with a silicone spray or WD 40 to assure it functions properly. In the event your lock fails to operate please follow the steps below to have it repaired or replaced under WARRANTY if purchased online at Skikey.com.
Make sure you first lubricate your lock and test it after lubricating.
- Check to make sure you did not inadvertently bend the key in any way, causing the lock not to work properly or the key may get stuck in the lock.
- If there is no oblivious physical damage to the lock and it does not function properly after following Steps 1 & 2 above you may return the lock.
- Upon receipt of your lock, it will be inspected and tested to determine the problem. In the event the lock is repairable it will be refurbished and returned to you or a new lock will be send within 5 days of receipt.
- If it is determined the lock was damaged or abused it will be returned and not repaired.
- To return your lock for a warranty replacement or repair please do the following:
- Return your lock to the place of purchase (ski shop or resort)
- If purchased online at Skikey.com, Send to: Ski Key USA, 8 Orlich Road, Red Hook, NY 12571
- Include the 2 original keys, no lock will be covered under warranty without at least 1 of the original keys.
- Include your return address, email address, phone number, brief description of the problem or fill out the WARRANTY FORM below
- We will notify you via email of the status of your return within 3 business days of receipt.
Our Online (if purchased at Ski Key.com) Return Policy:
- Locks maybe returned up to 30 days after purchase date.
- Send returned locks to Ski Key USA, 8 Orlich Road, Red Hook, NY 12571
- Locks must be in original packaging and unopened.
- Upon receiving the returned locks Ski Key USA will process a credit to the credit card used to make the original purchase less a restocking fee of $5.00 per lock.
- An email to the buyer will follow the transaction confirming the credit has been issued.
- In the event the locks are returned in less than new condition or have been damaged in anyway the company reserves the right to reject the credit request and return the product to the buyer at the buyers’ expense.